John Sansom is a fashion and beauty photographer based in London. A clean, dynamic and elegant style has become the signature of his work, whether shooting fashion editorial, designer look books or beauty campaigns.
Renowned by clients for his creative versatility, attention to detail and flexible approach. With prior experience in corporate leadership, John is uniquely adept at managing high profile projects and teams, to deliver outstanding results and beautiful images, fast.
My Journey with Photography
From the moment I picked up my first camera, my life became entirely consumed by image making.
The world suddenly opened up to me, painfully beautiful. I was dumbfounded that I had been going about life without actually “seeing” it, without feeling it! All the wonder and fascinating people that had been there all along but oblivious to me, until I found a reason to actually look.
I have been a prolific(no really) photographer since, devouring content and knowledge. Leveraging my career skills and capital from over a decade in Information Technology to propel my journey.
Photography for me is all about people. I believe that the opportunity to create a beautiful image with someone is a privilege.
Image making is addictive. The feeling you get when weeks of planning, energy and creative ingredients come together before your eyes is a rush like no other. We get to play God. The conductor of a hand picked creative orchestra. Playing the most divinely beautiful “visual” symphonies. It’s like that on top of the world feeling of falling absolutely in love, over and over again. I just know I have to take this path.
What’s Your Style of Photography?
In three words – Sensual, Dramatic, Authentic
I create images that are striking, dynamic and full of life. Images that demand attention and entice you to take action.
We are exposed to so much visual content in our daily lives. To capture the viewers attention, an image must be authentic and emotive, to create real connection and a lasting impression. It is what I always strive to create, whether for clients or my own personal work.
When you view my work, I want you to feel the energy and excitement that I experience through image making. I absolutely love the creative process, there is nothing I would rather be doing, it simply is the best feeling in the world and I feel privileged to be able to do what I love each day. Get in touch and let’s create together.
Select Clients: Adidas, Annabella Millinery, Aura London, Beyond Burlesque, Cru London, Headmasters, Hellavagirl, Hina Mirzza, Irynvigre, Linnie Mclarty, Little Shilpa, Maasai Colour, Mastered, Morgan Davies Bridal, Nana Agyeman, Phannatiq, Sports Philosophy
Agencies: STORM, First, M+P, Nevs, MiLK, LENIS, Bookings, PRM, BMA, Zone, Wild, MOT and more….
Interviews & Features: 69 Drops Studio
- Country & Town House – Apr 18
- Better Together – KODD Magazine – Jan 18
- Desire – KODD Magazine – Sep 17
- Got Soul – Liike Magazine AW17 Edition
- Outlaws – Elegant Magazine – May 17
- Anna Bella Millinery (Adv) – Eclipse Magazine – Apr 17
- Forgotten Dreams – Elegant Magazine – Mar 17
- OK! Pakistan (Adv) – Mar 17
- The Sunday Magazine (Adv) – Mar 17
- Winner Takes it All – Dreamingless Magazine – Jun 16
- Her League – Dreamingless Magazine – Jun 16
- Timeless – Dreamingless Magazine – Apr 16
- You Deserve A Love That – Dreamingless Magazine – Apr 16
- Sugar & Spice – Dreamingless Magazine – Feb 16
- Modern Royalty – Dreamingless Magazine – Jan 16
- Serene Majesty – Dreamingless Magazine – Jan 16
- Maasai Colour – Msafiri Magazine – Kenya Airways
- Sun Kissed – Dreamingless Magazine – Jul 15