I’m a huge admirer of the majestically beautiful work of photographer Marc Lagrange. One image in particular that I absolutely adore is – Bonne The Face.
It’s a truly remarkable and sensual portrait. The subject is breathtakingly beautiful. Captivating, demanding our attention with her piercing gaze, enchanting, like a Goddess. There’s an almost surreal sensibility to the photograph. Alluring, dramatic and dark all at once.
I recently upgraded to a Mac Book Pro 13″ and was frustrated (that’s putting it politely) to discover that tethering Nikon D810 to Mac Book Pro was not working. This post is about how I solved the issue.
- Tethering Nikon D810 to Mac Book Pro Fix
- How to Extend the Background of an Image Using Photoshop CC
- Richard Hadfield – Behind the Scenes
- Outlaws – ELEGANT Magazine – Fashion Editorial
- Beauty Image Retouching Workflow
- Photoshop CC 2018 Released – You Guessed it – Lots of Issues
- How to Retouch Hair in Photoshop – Video Tutorial
- Headshots Session with Richard Hadfield
- Her League – for Dreamingless Magazine
- Fashion Photography Shoot in Paris – Pont de Bir-Hakeim