One of the most rewarding things about being an image maker is that inspiration really is abundant and all around us. We just have to be open to it. Being present enough, in the moment, to see and feel it….
Photoshop CC 2018 was released this week and the Internet is flooded with folks sharing details of issues they have been encountering.
I have a career background in Information Technology, so this eventuality is just not surprising to see really. When a new software version would be released, we would never be an early adopter unless essential. As a business it’s an unnecessary risk.
If you’re a professional and make a living using Adobe products, never update immediately to new releases of their software, without having a rollback plan. Better yet, unless there is new functionality that you specifically need to make use of, just wait it out for a few months and let everyone else iron out the bugs for you.
As the community encounter issues and share their workarounds/solutions, I’ll be posting them over on my blog.
In the meantime, here’s an excellent post+video from Pratik Naik on What is That Purple Line on Your Brush Tool in CC 2018
- Tethering Nikon D810 to Mac Book Pro Fix
- How to Extend the Background of an Image Using Photoshop CC
- Richard Hadfield – Behind the Scenes
- Outlaws – ELEGANT Magazine – Fashion Editorial
- Beauty Image Retouching Workflow
- Photoshop CC 2018 Released – You Guessed it – Lots of Issues
- How to Retouch Hair in Photoshop – Video Tutorial
- Headshots Session with Richard Hadfield
- Her League – for Dreamingless Magazine
- Fashion Photography Shoot in Paris – Pont de Bir-Hakeim