Photoshop CC 2018 was released this week and the Internet is flooded with folks sharing details of issues they have been encountering.
I have a career background in Information Technology, so this eventuality is just not surprising to see really. When a new software version would be released, we would never be an early adopter unless essential. As a business it’s an unnecessary risk.
If you’re a professional and make a living using Adobe products, never update immediately to new releases of their software, without having a rollback plan. Better yet, unless there is new functionality that you specifically need to make use of, just wait it out for a few months and let everyone else iron out the bugs for you.
As the community encounter issues and share their workarounds/solutions, I’ll be posting them over on my blog.
In the meantime, here’s an excellent post+video from Pratik Naik on What is That Purple Line on Your Brush Tool in CC 2018
Here’s a behind the scenes video sharing some of what I’ve been getting up to in the past couple of months, including producing two fashion editorials.
I heard a great quote today stating that….“Fashion photography is the ultimate team sport”.
I’m a huge admirer of the majestically beautiful work of photographer Marc Lagrange. One image in particular that I absolutely adore is – Bonne The Face.
It’s a truly remarkable and sensual portrait. The subject is breathtakingly beautiful. Captivating, demanding our attention with her piercing gaze, enchanting, like a Goddess. There’s an almost surreal sensibility to the photograph. Alluring, dramatic and dark all at once.
- Tethering Nikon D810 to Mac Book Pro Fix
- Richard Hadfield – Behind the Scenes
- Her League – for Dreamingless Magazine
- Headshots Session with Richard Hadfield
- Beauty Image Retouching Workflow
- How to Extend the Background of an Image Using Photoshop CC
- Photoshop CC 2018 Released – You Guessed it – Lots of Issues
- Divine Goddess Beauty Shoot with Anna Bella Millinery
- Outlaws – ELEGANT Magazine – Fashion Editorial
- Fashion Photography Shoot in Paris – Pont de Bir-Hakeim