I’m delighted to share my new beauty editorial story “Wind Queen” for Ellements magazine…
New beauty editorial work published – Enduring Spirit
One of the most rewarding things about being an image maker is that inspiration really is abundant and all around us. We just have to be open to it. Being present enough, in the moment, to see and feel it….
I’m a huge admirer of the majestically beautiful work of photographer Marc Lagrange. One image in particular that I absolutely adore is – Bonne The Face.
It’s a truly remarkable and sensual portrait. The subject is breathtakingly beautiful. Captivating, demanding our attention with her piercing gaze, enchanting, like a Goddess. There’s an almost surreal sensibility to the photograph. Alluring, dramatic and dark all at once.
- Tethering Nikon D810 to Mac Book Pro Fix
- How to Extend the Background of an Image Using Photoshop CC
- Richard Hadfield – Behind the Scenes
- Outlaws – ELEGANT Magazine – Fashion Editorial
- Beauty Image Retouching Workflow
- Photoshop CC 2018 Released – You Guessed it – Lots of Issues
- Headshots Session with Richard Hadfield
- Her League – for Dreamingless Magazine
- Fashion Photography Shoot in Paris – Pont de Bir-Hakeim
- Divine Goddess Beauty Shoot with Anna Bella Millinery