I often hear photographers bemoaning about the weather when it comes to shooting on location. Phrases such as “Don’t shoot during the middle of the day”, “Avoid direct sunlight” and “We can’t shoot because it’s raining” are some of the more popular ones. They are all myths! You can shoot in these conditions and quite often with exceptional results, you just have to be open to seeing opportunity in front of you and “working” through the scenario.
Here’s an image from a fashion photography shoot in Paris last week, Chrystelle shot on Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge, the non Eiffel Tower side.
- Tethering Nikon D810 to Mac Book Pro Fix
- How to Extend the Background of an Image Using Photoshop CC
- Richard Hadfield – Behind the Scenes
- Outlaws – ELEGANT Magazine – Fashion Editorial
- Beauty Image Retouching Workflow
- Photoshop CC 2018 Released – You Guessed it – Lots of Issues
- Headshots Session with Richard Hadfield
- Her League – for Dreamingless Magazine
- Fashion Photography Shoot in Paris – Pont de Bir-Hakeim
- Divine Goddess Beauty Shoot with Anna Bella Millinery